Some school districts allow or require students to sign into ProgressBook using a Google account. (If your district does not allow this, refer to the Signing In to ProgressBook (Standard) article.)
Caution: If you sign into your ProgressBook account using Google and later sign out of your ProgressBook account, you remain signed into your Google account (Google Drive, Gmail, etc.). Refer to the Signing Out of ProgressBook article.
- Using a web browser, enter the URL provided by your school or district.
- The "Sign In" screen displays for the last district you accessed on the computer you are currently using. Click Students Sign In With Google.
- To change districts, click Switch District and then click the district you want to access.
- The "Sign in - Google Accounts" screen displays. Select the account you want to use to sign in, or add the account by clicking Use another account.
- If your password is not saved for this account, enter your password. You are redirected to the "Planner" screen in ProgressBook.