If your school or district has enabled alerts in ProgressBook, you can subscribe to these alerts if you want to be notified when you have not completed an assignment or when you have received a low grade (mark). You can choose the types of alerts you want to receive.
- Click Alerts.
- The "Alerts" screen displays. Below "Alert Settings" and next to your name, select the alerts you want to receive.
- If you select the "Low Assignment Marks" alert checkbox, the "Low Mark Alert Settings" section displays. For each class for which you want to set a low mark alert, use the Grade drop-down list to select a threshold grade. For example, if you want to be notified if you receive a grade of “B” or lower, select “B.”
- Optionally, to change alert email addresses, do the following:
- Click Edit Alert Email Address(es).
- Click Add New Email.
- Enter the email address you want to change to.
- Click Delete corresponding to any email address you want to remove.
- Click Update.