You can check your assigned homework and view other upcoming work, such as projects, quizzes and tests.
- On the "Planner" screen, review the homework listed below each course.
- Optionally, to change the view or navigate the "Planner" and view assignments for a different date or date range, do one of the following:
- Click Prev 7 days, This Week, or Next 7 days to view assignments for those dates/ranges.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date (or select these from the calendar date picker), and click Refresh.
- Optionally, to change the view or navigate the "Planner" and expand or collapse courses for easier viewing, use the following options:
- To expand all courses, click Expand All.
- To collapse all courses, click Collapse All.
- To expand or collapse one course at a time, click the title bar of the course.
- Optionally, to change the view or navigate the "Planner" and navigate quickly to another course, along the right side of the screen:
- Hover your cursor over the colored tab representing the course to expand the tab.
- Click the tab.
- Optionally, to view additional details about an assignment, click the assignment name.
The "Assignment Details" screen displays, showing more information about the assignment.
- Optionally, to view the grading scale used to grade this assignment, click Show assignment grading scale.