ProgressBook allows you view your grades, homework, schedule, attendance, and report card information. You can also use ProgressBook to read class news, school news, and find calendars and forms so you can keep up-to-date.
Creating an Account
- Using a web browser, enter the URL provided by your teacher.
- From the "Districts" screen, select your school district. The system remembers your selection the next time you sign in on the same machine.
- From the ProgressBook Sign In screen, click Sign Up.
- The "Sign Up" screen displays. Click I am a student.
- Enter information into all of the fields listed in the following table. Carefully read and adhere to the note that corresponds to each field.
|First Name||This is a required field and must match exactly to the first name you used when you registered with the school. Do not use a "nicknames".|
|Last Name||This is a required field and must match exactly to the last name you used when you registered with the school.|
|Date of Birth||This is a required field.|
|Entry of data into this field is optional. If a valid email address is entered, it is used for password reset requests and communication from your teacher. You cannot use the same email account your parent uses for ProgressBook. All email accounts must be unique.|
|Re-enter Email||Data entered into this field must match the data entered into the Email field.|
|Registration Key||This information is provided by your teacher. The field is not case sensitive. The registration key to create a student account begins with “SA.”|
|User name||Letters and/or numbers, between 6 and 50 characters inclusive.|
|Password||Must contain 1 letter, 1 number, 8 to 50 characters and is case sensitive. The password cannot match the User name.|
|Re-enter Password||Data entered into this field must match the data entered into the Password field.|
- Click Register.
- An account creation confirmation message displays, and you can now sign in to ProgressBook.