- Using a web browser, enter the URL provided by your child’s school or district.
- Once the "Districts" screen displays, select your child’s school district. The system will remember your selection the next time you log in on the same machine.
- Using the ProgressBook "Sign In" screen, click Sign Up.
- Using the "Sign Up" screen, click I am a parent.
- Enter information into each field.
- The "Registration Key" to create a parent account begins with “PA.”
- The "First Name" must exactly match the name on the registration letter from the school or district.
- The "Last Name" must exactly match the name on the registration letter from the school or district.
- Optionally, if you have a registration key to enter for another child, click Link another student to account, and perform previous steps again.
If you have not received registration keys for all of your children, you can add children to your account at a later time. Refer to the Adding a Child to Your Account article for more information.
- Click Register. An account creation confirmation message displays, and you can now sign in to ProgressBook.
For more information about signing in refer to the Signing In to ProgressBook (Standard) article.